El Camino de Santiago de Compostela

El Camino de Santiago de Compostela

Sunday 31 January 2016

Rain, rain and more rain!

The weather is still dreadful. This afternoon it just poured and poured so no walkies. Also loads of work on as I do a complete revamp of one of the websites which I maintain. http://luxuryhandles.co.uk is going to look beautiful and hopefully do another substantial increase in turnover for Master Lock and Safe. All this means training, at least for me, is on hold with just 15 weeks to go!
The remaining tickets become available on Feb. 19th and last week we received our 'credencia', the passport that needs to be stamped daily to prove that we are actually walking the Camino and not getting the bus! Heading up to Ambleside at the end of February with Sue & Dave to (hopefully) do some walking, but I'll have to try and do something before then otherwise I'll never keep up with Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment